Score At Work 08
Score At Work 08
The Score At Work 08 can be fully configured according to your desires with upholstery in all shapes and colours, including trendy Trevira Bicolor, luxe Blend or Stamskin. The chair is also equipped with a height-adjustable footrest that moves with the seat and provides good support for your feet. The Score At Work 08 chair is ideal for high workplaces. It is standard equipped with a sliding seat. For an extra support in the back, choose the inflatable lumbar support. Because of the risk of tipping over castors are not possible with this model.
Ergonomic, modular, sustainable and economical! All modular components are interchangeable, individually replaceable and sustainably developed with high recycling value. The entire chair can be mounted without tools. Score At Work: A Single Solution That Fits Us All!
|Work surface height:||90-115 cm|
|Height adjustment:||66 - 91 cm|
- Backrest W 43 cm x H 44 cm
- Standard seat W 46 cm x D 44 cm
- Height adjustable footboard that moves with the height of the seat
- Castors are not recommended due to risk of tilting
- Prices are without armrests
Score At Work
The Score At Work chair concept can be used at any workplace in your company: from the workshop to the management office. All modular components are interchangeable, individually adaptable and sustainably developed with a high recycling value. Versatile use, in the office, behind the counter, in the meeting room, in production, in the laboratory, behind the cash register, at home in the workplace, in short, at any workplace where sitting in a good posture is important.
An overview of your advantages:
• Made in Holland: one look & feel, timeless design and high seating comfort
• According to the guidelines NPR1813, NEN-EN1335 and ANSI / BIFMA X5.1
• Score At Work: One Single Solution That Fits All
Available in polyurethane (PU), practical bicolor upholstery and luxe blend upholstery with standard or high backrest and/or a wider seat. Each Score At Work chair is delivered with a depth adjustment of 10 cm as standard. Three different types of mechanisms can be selected for a correct and ergonomic posture:
• Contact: fixed seat angle, permanent back contact, adjustable back pressure
• Synchromatic: Synchronously adjustable back and seat, automatic adjustment of the counter pressure based on the body weight with fine adjustment button.
• Flowmatic: Independent movement of the backrest and seat, automatic adjustment of the back pressure based on the body weight with a fine adjustment button.
The ergonomically shaped chair cushions promote a healthy sitting position and make sitting very comfortable.